The term ‘Friends of Waterinbury Church’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The Friends of the Church of St John the Baptist, Wateringbury, (hereinafter called the ‘Friends’) will endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, however the Friends makes no representations or warranties of any kind, (express or implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this website or the information, products or services contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. It is your duty to take specific professional advice, and you must not rely on the content of this website to do so for you.
The Friends will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever incurred or suffered by you, arising out of, or in connection to the use of this website or associated services.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Friends. The Friends have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links is for your convenience and does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the material within them.
In the event that you purchase or obtain goods or services from a third party then you do so in accordance with that third party’s terms and conditions and the Friends will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
Whilst every effort is made to keep the website up and running, the Friends take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical and/or issues beyond the Friends’ control.